Our latest research innovations are currently being presented by our scientists at the American Association for Cancer Research annual meeting (AACR 2020).
Fill out the short form below to access all 18 posters from our researchers and learn how advances in next-generation sequencing (NGS) can take your cancer research to the next level.
- Demonstration of the Ion Torrent Genexus Integrated Sequencer with the Oncomine Precision Assay
- A novel and simple system that produces pre-qualified cancer NGS panels with customizable content
- T-cell receptor sequencing for immune-related adverse events for biomarker research
- B-cell receptor repertoire sequencing for rare clone detection and somatic hypermutation analysis
- A new sequencing assay to characterize the gut microbome and identify key bacterial species associated with immune response
- Custom NGS primer designs for targeted sequencing of multi-strain viral targets