Download the eBook to learn more about accelerating gene therapy developments as well as manufacturing solutions, the outcomes, successes, and possible pitfalls in gene therapy research.
The advancement of viral-vector gene therapies has enabled the industry to evolve and refine manufacturing scale-up approaches to generate viral vectors for a multitude of applications and target cells. With the rapid forward movement of the field as a whole, it is critical to understand and consider variables that can affect scale up and standardization of viral vector production in the commercial setting.
In this eBook, we delve further into accelerating gene therapy developments, as well as manufacturing solutions, the outcomes, successes, and possible pitfalls in gene therapy research.
- Accelerating gene therapy development with complete manufacturing solutions: an interview with Brandon Pence, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Application Note: The Viral Vector HEK Media Panel addresses HEK293 cell lineage diversity in AAV production through basal screening
- Infoposter: Gene Therapy Roadmap
- Optimizing AAV manufacture
- The role of gene therapy as a valuable treatment modality for multiple spinal pathologies
- Virus-mimicking nanocarriers for the intracellular delivery of therapeutic biomolecules