We acknowledge how important product consistency is to our customers and although we rarely make changes to our products, we would like to provide you with an advanced notice should they occur. By filling out the form below to sign up for such notifications, you will be e-mailed in advance prior to implementation of any major changes that may affect the form, fit, or function of the product.
Types of changes you will be notified of include, but are not limited to:
- Changes in final product specifications
- Change in product formulation
- Changes in critical manufacturing procedures and equipment
- Changes in Quality Control (QC) testing procedures, QC equipment and/or associated quality documentation resulting in change of Certificate of Analysis (CoA) values/contents
- Changes in product storage and shipping conditions
- Changes in product primary packaging
- Changes in product country of origin and manufacturing site
- Change in product regulatory status
- Product discontinuation
TaqPath™ master mixes are general purpose reagents manufactured in an ISO 13485-certified facility and labeled 'For Laboratory Use.'