Predictive genomics is a powerful capability to help predict disease risk and understand drug response to improve health outcomes and manage costs. This presentation provides an overview of genome-wide sequencing and genotyping strategies for predictive genomics research. Three key whole-genome technologies are introduced: whole genome sequencing (WGS), low-pass sequencing (LPS), and genome-wide Axiom microarrays, and discuss how they can be integrated into technology strategies across various applications of predictive genomics research.
In this webinar, Dr. Anu Mittal provides an overview of these technologies:
- Whole-genome sequencing (WGS)
- Low-pass sequencing (LPS)
- Axiom microarrays
- Key technologies used for predictive genomics research
- Applications suitable for each platform
- Benefits of using our Axiom microarrays for predictive genomics
Anuradha Mittal, PhD
Sr. Staff Scientist, Bioinformatics, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Please fill out the short form below to view this on-demand webinar.